It's a long long long loooooong time since I last blog here.
Now I better post something of a decent length. At least I better try to. Haha.
Just finish watching 大长今 disc 2. Haha.
Story very nice and long. A pity that I watched it too late. School is reopening soon in 4 more days and I only started watching it yesterday. At least I could still watch it for 4 more days. So it means 4 more discs. After that, when school reopens, perhaps I could watch 1 eposide per day? And during weekends, watch 1 disc. Haha. Good. Settle it like this first. Haha. The show quite nice. Still consider not bad. Haha. At least now during long long holidays, can keep watching the show again and again.
So I am here to blog. First is for the sake of blogging. If not have a blog for what? To collect dust? Second is for fun. Cause now I nothing better to do. So here I am to blog. Haha.
There are 2 posts saved as drafts as I have not completed them yet. Perhaps I will just save them as draft for my own memory without posting it out. Sorry people. Haha.
Tomorrow it will be the last day of 2005. Soon, it will be Year 2006 and school is going to reopen soon. Sigh... Have to go school and study. The holiday had pass so fast and sudden. Perhaps soon, end of 2006 will come soon. And I will have to prepare for Chinese O'levels next year. *Sad* I had not touch my books ever since the 1st week of school. I think I going to die terribly next year. Wish me luck.
Ever since after my primary school life, I think that time had pass very fast. 2 years of secondary school life has gone. What does that means? Half of secondary school life is gone. From next year on, I will be in upper sec. Wonder what it going to be like. Just hope that I will not waste my "time" studying and miss any nice fun places. Most importantly, friends. Hope to find some meaningful friends. LOL. Not saying that the friends I had now are meaningless. Just some friends to chat heart with and stuff. Haha.
That all I should write today. Bye.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment